The following button will lead you to the registration for one of the coveted 250 starting places, of which 30% are reserved for women. The participation fee is CHF 260 and includes the entire starter package.
Watch out: 16 days after registration opened, the 175 starting places for men were already sold out. We are only reserving the remaining starting places for women for a limited time. So ladies, take your chance and register before we give your places away.
For all those who would have liked to take part and couldn’t get a starting place – there is currently the opportunity to register on the waiting list.
Those who register for the Gravel Trans Jura will benefit from the following services:
- Detailed roadbook with food and accommodation options, directory of bike stores along the route, info on sightseeing highlights.
- GPX file with the whole route
- Opening event as “Get-Together” in the afternoon/evening before the start (incl. food, excl. drinks)
- Starter bag, souvenir gift and discounted offers from our partners
- Timekeeping (there is no ranking list, but a finisher time for all participants)
- Hotel offers/packages in Baden and Nyon
- Atmospheric start ceremony in Baden
- Luggage transport Baden – Nyon
- Official reception and presentation of a finisher medal for all participants at the finish in Nyon
- Certificate for all finishers
Register for the newsletter and stay up to date.